Download the Word doc and email it to us (preferred): Missions Application (Part A)
Blacksburg Christian Fellowship Missions Committee
Local telephone Number:
Home address and telephone number:
Date of Birth:
1. Educational Background:
If you are a student, what is your Q.C.A.?
2. What work experience have you had?
3. Write briefly about yourself, describing your conversion, the important events of your Christian life and your long-term goals.
4. How accurately does the BCF Statement of Faith describe your doctrinal beliefs? Do you disagree with any of the statements? The Statement of Faith can be found at http://www.blacksburgchristianfellowship.org/about.html.
What do you believe about the inspiration and authority of the Bible?
5. What is your current ministry?
6. Describe the extent and duration of your involvement with BCF.
7. Describe any formal or informal Bible training you have had.
8. At this point, what is your interest and experience in missions?
9. How can we of the Missions Committee be of help to you?
Please send by email to: email@example.com. If you do not have access to email please mail it to:Missions Committee Blacksburg Christian Fellowship P.O. Box 813 Blacksburg, VA 24063